QuickStart™ Toolsets – Need to Get Bending Fast?
We stock our most popular tool sets and attachments, so you can get started right out of the box. Click on the links to see individual tooling. Download Introduction to Tooling (PDF) to view all Figures. Download QuickStart™ Toolsets (PDF) to order from a convenient QuickStart™ format. Purchase just the toolsets you need to do the bends you want.
All specifications are for HRMS (Hot Rolled Mild Steel). Other alloys possible, but results may differ.
- Make Smooth Radius Bends (up to 10″ radius) in Standard Pipe or Rigid Conduit (up to 2″ inside dia.) See Figure 1
- Bend Small-Diameter Eyes, ‘U’s, ‘S’s in thin Round or Square Bar up to 5/8″ See Figure 2
- Bend Basic Angles in Round or Square Bar up to 1-1/4″, Flat Stock up to 1/2″ x 4-1/2″ See Figure 3
- Bend Smooth ‘U’-Shapes in Round or Square Bar up to 1-1/4″, Flat Stock up to 1/2″ x 4-1/2″ See Figure 4
- Bend Sharp-Cornered Right-Angles in Flat Stock up to 1/4″ x 4-1/2″ See Figure 5
- Bend Rings and Coils in Round Stock See Figure 6
- Bend Sharp-Cornered ‘U’s in Round or Square Bar up to 5/8″, Flat Stock up to 1/4″ x 3″ See Figure 7
- Make intricate ornamental bends in Round or Square Bar up to 5/8″, Flat Stock up to 1/4″ x 3″ See Figure 8
- Bend Angle Iron, Leg-In, 2″ x 2″ x 3/16″ See Figure 9
- Bend Angle Iron, Leg-Out, 2″ x 2″ x 3/16″ See Figure 10
- Bend Closed Shapes in Flat Stock up to 3/16″ thick See Figure 13
- Add hydraulic power to bend larger stock See Figures 29-32