Handrail Capping, EMT, Square Tube
|Bending Handrail Capping|
|Bending Electro Metallic Tube (EMT), 1/2″ to 1-1/4″ Sizes|
|Bending Electro Metallic Tube (EMT), 1-1/2″ to 2″ sizes|
|Square Tube Bends|
All figures show the No. 2 Bender with tooling needed for the specific bend. All tooling sold separately.
Bending Handrail Capping
For Cold Bending Handrail Capping up to ½” x 1-3/4” size into Lambs Tongues, Volutes and Edgebends. Edge Bending done with dies shown in Figure 11 (Bending Flat Stock Edgeways). Extra Spacer blocks available for different thicknesses and widths of stock.
- Bending Lambs Tongue. (Figure 18)
- Completing Lambs Tongue. (Figure 19)
- Bending Volute. (Figure 20)
Bending Electro Metallic Tube (EMT), 1/2″ to 1-1/4″ sizes.
Bending Electro Metallic Tube (EMT), 1-1/2″ to 2 ” sizes.
Square Tube Bends
Smooth Bends on Square Tubing are easy to make on the HOSSFELD UNIVERSAL® Bender. Die sets for bending 1/2″, 3/4″, 7/8″ and 1″ square tubing, 16 gauge through 10 gauge wall, to 3″, 4″, 5″ or 6″ inside radius are available.
- Square Tube bend using Die Set with Back Block. (Figure 23)
- Square Tube bend using No. 11B Square Block as Backing Block. (Figure 23-1)